
Well, the first experience I've ever had with creating a website was with Integrity Music Studio (IMS). I have to admit, I was pretty ashamed of it. I have done graphic design for years, and it just seemed too simple. I really wanted to do something that looked a bit more polished and professional. I finally had the time to mess around with it, and now I feel a bit better. It has a much more "Shinae" feel to it as well. I think before it was very cold and "man-like" in it's appeal. Check it out and see what we've done to update the site. It has a lot more information in a much more appealing format. Its FAR from perfect, but its a start. (By the way, on the page labeled "Who We Are & Why We Teach" check out the link above the icon far to the right. I wanted to hide a more personal feature inside of the "busisness" site. I plan on adding to its content to make it much more personalized.)
1 comment:
Wow! You guys are the real deal... By that, I mean really professional.
Post a Comment