Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Who'd a Thunk It?

Huh, well... I just got done going through a short poll to see which candidate had the closest matched ideas as I did, and I'm a bit surprised. You have got to go to this site listed below and take a look for yourself! It's pretty interesting. You answer a series of a couple of dozen questions (10min) and how important it is to you (1-3). After you are finished, it computes all the data and you have a listing of the candidates and how close they matched up with your ideals (and which particular ideals they matched up with). I'll leave who I matched up with later on after you all have had a chance to take the poll and see who (and why) you where matched up.
Here it is:
Believe it or not: John Mc Cain (yeah, the wolf in conservative's clothing)

No comments: