Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Integrity Music Studio



Hi, All! Shinae and I are moving soon into our new townhouse, and we are excited for a nicer place to live. However, the real reason for the move is to jump-start Shinae's teaching career. I created a logo and then we bought a domain name last weekend and created a website (under construction, for the most part) with basic info for people to take a look at what we have to offer. www.integritymusicstudio.com is the name, and you all should visit and let us know what you think. There is a lot that I have not had the time to add, but I would really like feedback on what you think it lacks--which is a lot. We still need to go to the State and get a Certificate of Assumed Name, and then we'll go to the IRS and get a federal Tax ID Number. Lastly, we have to go to our CPA and ask about being bonded and insured. Thank Jesus that He had me involved with business banking enough to know where to start. Now it's just getting the students in and the money flowing! Thanks in advance for all the feedback! (Jarrod, I can imagine that you may know A LOT MORE about HTML code than I do, and I would really appreciate your help) Love you all!

1 comment:

Shandy said...

Hey guys,
I just checked out your website. It's beautiful! Very user friendly and attractive. Keep us updated on how it's going and what you think of the world of being self-employed.