

OK, so it's been a while since I did a post... so here gos: Shinae and I joined LifeTime Fitness last Saturday, and we have been on a workout regimen since Wednesday. It's called "Body for Life". It isn't a fad or gimmick; just a lot of exercise! For 12 weeks we will have to wake-up 6 days a week and work out--3 days cardio, and 3 days anaerobic. Yes, I know: Me working out?!?!?! Whooda-thunk-it?!?!?!? But Shinae has got me up at the butt-crack-of-dawn every morning to go and work out. We run for about 30min, and then we do some weights or core-training. Shinae buzzes circles around me on the track and makes me look like a goofball when I try to do her Pilates (she wants me to have washboard abs... what a weirdo) The nice thing is I can totally kick her butt at lifting! (HA! So there!) It has been quite the blessing to be able to wake up with my Beloved and have some good "us" time. I get to learn a lot from Shinae, and I have been very impressed with how much more fit she is then I am. Hopefully after the 12 weeks she will have some nice abs to nibble on and I'll have a deeper appreciation for quality time with my wife.
2 comments:
LOVE the photos.
I don't wanna hear about you nibbling on my sister's abs.
Post a Comment