OK. We did it. We put in the notice to move. The only problem is now we don't know where to move. UGH! I hate this! I hate having to trust that we will find a home; Hate having to depend that we
will get support from people to move; Hate living right at my means; Hate having to be satisfied with what may be. All said and done: I hate having too-little faith in God; It's so stretching when it isn't enough! It hurts when He grows it! I'm not a Hedonist by any means (quite the opposite--sometimes I think I enjoy pain) but I just don't feel comfortable with things so "up in the air" like they are now. I have massive problems with control. That's why I'm so O.C.D. all the time. If I come home, and the house is a mess (like now) I feel bad. I really do feel like less of a person. (weird, huh?) Well, now is the time to ask God for insight into what to do and where to do it. I hate not having direction. It's probably the worst feeling of all since I know that it isn't just some "sin-nature issue" that I have to get over. Rather, it is another sign that I am not focused on God enough to discern where He wants me and what He wants me to do. So now I pray for guidance, the ability to know what He wants, where He wants me, how He wants it done, and the courage to step out in faith with my actions... God, Bless our family with more than just a place to live; bless us with a home.
will get support from people to move; Hate living right at my means; Hate having to be satisfied with what may be. All said and done: I hate having too-little faith in God; It's so stretching when it isn't enough! It hurts when He grows it! I'm not a Hedonist by any means (quite the opposite--sometimes I think I enjoy pain) but I just don't feel comfortable with things so "up in the air" like they are now. I have massive problems with control. That's why I'm so O.C.D. all the time. If I come home, and the house is a mess (like now) I feel bad. I really do feel like less of a person. (weird, huh?) Well, now is the time to ask God for insight into what to do and where to do it. I hate not having direction. It's probably the worst feeling of all since I know that it isn't just some "sin-nature issue" that I have to get over. Rather, it is another sign that I am not focused on God enough to discern where He wants me and what He wants me to do. So now I pray for guidance, the ability to know what He wants, where He wants me, how He wants it done, and the courage to step out in faith with my actions... God, Bless our family with more than just a place to live; bless us with a home.
No comments:
Post a Comment